Thursday, October 18, 2018

Free Cybersecurity Tools


I found this set of mobile security guidelines on twitter. They are excellent for businesses as well as for individuals.

It led me to the site of KnowBe4, a cybersecurity firm. There I found a set of free tools that can be used to assess specific cyber risks.


https://www.knowbe4.com/

Some risks can be mitigated by cybersecurity training--phishing  (and smishing and vishing!) is high up on that list--awareness of the danger is key. Some may require paid services. The point is to determine where your business is vulnerable before making investments in cybersecurity.

A hint to the wise: if I found these free tools on one try; there are undoubtedly more out there. Don't hesitate to broaden the search and become well-versed in the nature of cyber risks and how your firm can deal with them.

Stay Safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I'm Writing A Blog About Personal Data Protection

The subhead states the mission of the blog. I want to make key methods for protecting user data privacy and identify comprehensible to the m...