Sunday, October 14, 2018

Why We Love the Internet II -- Bitmoji

Life needs a bit of fun and whimsy, something to make us feel good. With that in mind I explored Bitmoji as a way of frittering away some Sunday time.

I made my avatar and here it is driving away with its little dog in its convertible. Well, one can dream. . .

What makes it so much fun is that the user can drop her avatar into many situations to convey many messages. That makes it a wonderful time waster! Here's a more serious explanation that talks about creating avatars and where they can be used. Getting it onto the blog was not all that difficult but it did require several steps.

It's great fun, but users shouldn't get addicted to this or any other internet toy!

Stay Safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I'm Writing A Blog About Personal Data Protection

The subhead states the mission of the blog. I want to make key methods for protecting user data privacy and identify comprehensible to the m...