Most people would agree that the internet has become exceedingly important in our daily lives and needs to be open and accessible. Ro Khanna, the representative from the congressional district that includes Silicon Valley has proposed this set of principles. They reflect the struggle to reinstate Net Neutrality but go even farther.
See Kara Swisher's account of how and why he developed these principles and what their future could be.
Stay Safe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why I'm Writing A Blog About Personal Data Protection
The subhead states the mission of the blog. I want to make key methods for protecting user data privacy and identify comprehensible to the m...
-
The subhead states the mission of the blog. I want to make key methods for protecting user data privacy and identify comprehensible to the m...
-
Fake news is not new. Apparently the Ancient Greeks were masters of it. However, the Ancient Greeks didn't have the internet. We all kno...
-
When my children were growing up we accessed a report on dangerous toys that had mechanical or usage issues that could cause unexpected harm...
No comments:
Post a Comment